Monday, October 25, 2010

Graduation Pictures!!!

I'm sorry for not posting these pictures sooner. They are from my graduation from the University of Washington this past June. A bit of post-college catharsis...here we go!


Me with Jill Sterrett, FAICP, one of my mentors for the Evergreen Fleets project. She is a lovely and very talented professor at the UW who really catalyzed my interest in environmental consulting.








Dennis Ryan, former Director of CEP and one of the most interesting and quirky professors I knew at UW.  Always with a flair for the eccentric, Dennis very much embodied Michel Foucault's maxim "How do we solve the problem? By displacing the question". Dennis was the first to teach us to look at the urban environment as a living text, with all the symbolism, narrative, and allusions that any book would have.




Onstage introducing fellow CEP student Patrick Pirtle, who just got a land use policy fellowship with Americorps in Salem, Oregon. Goooo Patrick!!!








Familia! My Grandma Edie and Grandpa Les flew all the way from St. Louis to see the whole shebang :) Love you guys




Me and the Fajaaa....






















No comments:

Post a Comment